Win one of 5 pairs of tickets to the @elrow Horroween showcase at The Drumsheds, Meridian Water.
Follow @MeridianWater & @thedrumshedsldn. Retweet and tag a friend to enter. Entrants must be 18+ and live in the London Borough of Enfield. Competition ends 20/10/19.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MERIDIAN WATER TWITTER COMPETITION
1. The organiser is the London Borough of Enfield, Civic Centre, PO Box 60, Silver Street, Enfield, London EN1 3XA
2. The competition is open to residents of the London Borough of Enfield aged 18 years or over except employees of the London Borough of Enfield and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the local authority or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry to the competition is by following Meridian Water account and thedrumshedsldn on Twitter, to like and retweet expressly mentioning who you will take with you should you be chosen as a winner. To enter the competition, the entrants must only use public and active accounts.
Meridian Water account in Twitter is:
6. The closing date and time for entry will be 11.59pm on 20th October 2019. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice at any time and for whatever reason (exercising its full discretion) including but not limited to in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the organiser.
9. The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: 5 pairs of tickets to Elrow Horroween, to take place on. Sunday 3rd November There will be 5 winners in total chosen, who each will be entitled to one pair of tickets. Entrants cannot win multiple pairs of tickets.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the organiser on the 22nd October by 2 pm.
13. The winners shall be announced via the Meridian Water Twitter account on 22nd October 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted by 24th October 2019we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The prize will be received in person by the chosen and announced winners on 26th October 2019 at Civic Centre, PO Box 60, Silver Street, Enfield, London EN1 3XA. The winners must bring a form of identification and proof of address in order to be able to receive the prize. The prize cannot be received by any other person on behalf of the announced winners. The London Borough of Enfield reserves the right to not hand over the prize to a winner who does not provide a form of identification as well as proof of address.
15. The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in relation to this competition and in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.